As the largest platform for promoting free information access, the internet plays a crucial role in serving both the general user community and users with disabilities. Therefore, we are committed to providing equal access to the information presented on our website to all users, including those with disabilities.
Our goal is to enhance their browsing experience and empower them to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence. To achieve this, we have made every effort to make our digital services accessible and user-friendly for individuals with disabilities.
Using the EqualWeb website accessibility tool
How does the site’s accessibility work?
Our website includes an accessibility menu that provides quick access to various accessibility options. Simply clicking on the menu will bring up the relevant buttons for customization. Once a menu item has been selected, users are advised to wait for the page to load for optimal functionality.
What are the menu items?
- Option for keyboard-based navigation
- Adaptation of the website for NVDA assistive technology
- Enlargement of the font on the website to 4 levels of magnification
- Immobilization of moving elements, and stoppage of blinking
- Altered color contrast against dark background
- Altered color contrast against light background
- Adaptation for color-blind users
- Change of font for better readability
- Enlarged cursor, and change of color to black or white
- Enlargement of display to ~200%
- Emphasizing links on the website
- Emphasizing headings on the website
- Presentation of alt text to graphics
- Declaration of accessibility
- Sending of accessibility feedback
While we strive to make all pages of our website accessible, it is possible that some pages may still lack accessibility features or may not be compatible with current accessibility solutions. Nevertheless, we remain dedicated to our goal of providing equal access to all users, including those with disabilities, guided by our moral obligation and belief in inclusiveness.
We value the input of our users and welcome any feedback regarding accessibility challenges faced while using our website. If you have encountered any such issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will help us continuously improve our efforts towards making our website accessible to all.